I invite you into my way of seeing and thinking.


I am always on the look out for inspirations in all shapes and sizes.


Anything that catches my eye.


Anything that stands out from the crowd.


Films, music, art, fashion, photography, people, natural beauties...the list doesn't have an end.


Your views and thoughts are welcomed with a cup of tea and a biscuit along with it.


I encourage you to open your eyes bigger too...


The world holds a million things waiting to be found.


Dolly xox


Monday 8 February 2010

fashion meets illustration...


Talented graphic designer Nikki Farquharson, an illustrator/designer based in London. 


Really interesting, unusual and original... check out more of her work on her website, http://www.nikkifarquharson.com/

D x

No comments:

Post a Comment