I invite you into my way of seeing and thinking.


I am always on the look out for inspirations in all shapes and sizes.


Anything that catches my eye.


Anything that stands out from the crowd.


Films, music, art, fashion, photography, people, natural beauties...the list doesn't have an end.


Your views and thoughts are welcomed with a cup of tea and a biscuit along with it.


I encourage you to open your eyes bigger too...


The world holds a million things waiting to be found.


Dolly xox


Friday 12 February 2010

ROX.... up and coming starlet
















I first saw Rox supporting Daniel Merriweather a couple of months ago, and couldn't believe how good they were. This week she has performed as part of HMV's 'Next Big Thing' events. Rox is a beautiful, seriously talented performer, absolute feel good music!

Listen to her new song 'My baby left me'... 

http://www.myspace.com/roxmusik


D x

No comments:

Post a Comment